– Reinforcerd fixed front table and squaring fence
– Front table with 2 reference supports and locking through 2 stud bolts
– New fence locking system with and micrometric adjustment
– Dust evacuation slot between squaring fence and phenolic table
– Extension of the squaring fence, increased to 190 mm
– Hinged opening door on top of the machine for inspection and cleaning
On demand the control panel is available with telescopic height adjustment to reach the most comfortable position.
Working with Concept PLUS is easy, versatile and user friendly more and more.
On demand the pressure beam is equipped with 3-colored LED lights, which ease the operator during each working phase.
– WHITE light: when the machine is in “resting” condition. Very useful during workpiece positioning.
– RED light: warning with immediate impact of the “emergency” condition and during “closing” phase of the pressure beam.
-BLUE blinking light: as the cutting cycle is started and the pressure beam is completely closed, this is the signal of the saw blade carriage moving and executing the cut.
In 2014, when the global economic crisis was not completely behind and the market confidence still weak, in F.I.MA.L was clear that it was the right time to propose an innovative machine that would have changed the concept of panel sizing.
CONCEPT 350 was born.
Market feeback has been immediate and worldwide, so much that Concept 350 is currently distributed in over 40 countries on all 6 continents of the world.
The basic structure is machined with numerically controlled machine with only one positioning to ensure the planarity, squareness of all the measures. Concept it’s available in 3 versions, with different squaring lenghts: 2600 / 3200 / 3800 mm.
According the cutting lenght, Concept 350 takes 50% less space in comparison to a traditional circular saw.
Concept 350 is equipped with a reading system of the panel able to determine the width automatically placing the blade in proximity of the end of the panel itself, avoiding the wait for empty runs with consequent saving of time.
The adjustment of depth of the groove or scoring is made simply by rotating a bushing with numerical decimal counter, without opening the sawblade change door.
As well as making the machine more secure, the pressure beam throughout its length ensures excellent stability of the workpiece, also ideal for non-planar or thin panels. Like any traditional circular saw, Concept 350 can tilt the blade up to 46 °, the inclination is run by Plc with digital decimal display.
The informations contained in this catalogue are approximate and may vary at the option of manufacturer
For further details about machines, retailers and technical features.