COMBINED PLANER – THICKNESSER
The planer fence is a large anodized aluminium extrusion. Fence tilting is fast and easy thanks to a solid and reliable handle. The tilting locking/unlocking lever is very quick. Tilting precision is guaranteed by a graduated scale and reference stops at 0° and 45°.
The long planer tables in cast iron are adjusted through a parallelogram system on connecting rods. This system ensures that during movement the end of the table always remains at the same distance from the planer shaft, keeping the tables parallel with the shaft as well
RAISING THE THICKNESSING TABLE
The electrical system of raising the thicknessing table is quick and accurate with decimally adjusted impulse and electronic readout supplied as standard on the DR53. The thicknessing table is raised by 4 screws with double fixings to increase stability and to enhance the level of finish on the work piece at maximum feed rates.
– Increased motor
– Elettromagnetic brake
– Thermal overload protection
– Emergency push-button
– Sectioned roller
– Monobloc Shaft with Tersa type knives
– Spiral Shaft
– Height indicator for thickness
– Elettric or Pneumatic wood clamp
– Wescott mortising chuck
– Elettronic height indicator
– Fence for small and thin workpieces
– At 60Hz motor power KW (DR43)
MORTISING UNIT Kg.70
– Table dimensions mm 560×270
– Transversal stroke mm 145
– Longitudinal stroke mm 170
– Vertical stroke mm 210
For further details about machines, retailers and technical features.