Smooth sliding and excellent cutting quality
The sliding system adopted on the new carriage, with large diameter bearings that roll along tempered and ground prismatic tracks, provides excellent smoothness and straight cutting along the whole carriage stroke
Extension table fence
The fence on the extension table has a large section profile and measurement reading off precision etched metric bars with rapid titling from +45° to -45°, by means of a quick locking system and fixed references every 5 degrees and at 22°30
The saw guide, with micrometric adjustment, slides along aluminium profiles by means of wheels and can easily be excluded from the work table, by rotation, for sawing large sized panels.
– Emergency stop button
– Electromagnetic brake
– Remote overload protection
– Widia saw blade ø 300 mm, hole ø 30 mm
– Widia scoring blade ø 120 mm, hole ø 20 mm
– Increased power kw 5.5 (hp 7.5)
– Single phase motor kw 2.2 (hp 3) or kw 3 (hp 4)
– Unit for parallel cuts
– Mitre fence for tilted cuts
For further details about machines, retailers and technical features.