Saw unit with long shaft
The saw blade unit, with a long shaft, runs vertically along ground bars. Stability and lack of vibration are ensured by the considerable distance between the bearings and the long shaft.
Excellent quality and cutting finish
The sliding system adopted on the new carriage, with large diameter bearings that roll along tempered and ground prismatic tracks, provides excellent smoothness and ± 0.05 mm straight cutting along the whole carriage stroke.
The speed change is very quick and easy because it can be simply executed through an opening that is above the working table.
– Device for parallel cuts
– Mitre gauge for angled cuts
– Carriage 3800 mm long
– Spare extension table with rail sliding
– Pneumatic arm pressure pad
– Pressure pad 3000-3600 mm long
– Motorized saw fence cutting width 1300-1500 mm with electronic read out
– Increased motor power kw 7.5
– Guida sega motorizzata e visualizzata
elettronicamente apertura 1300/1500 mm
For further details about machines, retailers and technical features.